Dirty Jobs Are No Match For Mine Dry Facilities By Alaska Structures
Maintain sanitary conditions, personal hygiene, and good worksite morale, even in most remote and dirtiest of jobs with mine dry facilities from Alaska Structures®. Our mine drys can be configured with an assortment of convenience packages depending on the mining camp requirement. Optional mine dry packages include the following:
- Communal Showers / Private Showers with or without Soap Dispensers
- Water-Saving Commodes / Toilets / Urinals
- Lockers / Benches
- Sinks with Safety Glass Mirrors
- Vapor Proof Lighting
- Exhaust Fans / HVAC Systems
- Laundry Equipment
- Drying Racks / Shelving Systems
Mine dry facilities and locker rooms from Alaska Structures deliver a robust and long-lasting building solution that offers many advantages over traditional building constructions methods, including: wood, metal, concrete, and brick-and-mortar buildings, as well as container-based mine dry systems.
- Alaska Structures’ mine drys can be used as either permanent or temporary installations. By design, our fabric buildings can be easily taken down and moved as the needs or location of the project change.
- The scalable design of our mine dry facilities allow for locker rooms, changing rooms, washrooms, and shower facilities to be used for small mineral exploration projects up to 5,000-person workforce accommodations.
- The reliability and safety of all Alaska Structures, including our mine dry facilities, cannot be matched. Every single building from Alaska Structures undergoes intense scrutiny by our in-house engineers, and then again by an independent third party firm that verifies our buildings will provide a safe solution and meet local and international building codes. No other company has the proven track record of supplying more engineered fabric buildings around the world than Alaska Structures.
To fully understand what makes Alaska Structures mine dry facilities the ultimate building system for the mining industry, be sure to read the “Why Choose A Fabric Building From Alaska Structures” section below!
If you have an urgent mine dry facility requirement or would like more information about Alaska Structures mine dry buildings, please select a method for contacting us below.
Contact us now for more info about Alaska Structures
Customizable Mine Dry Facilities For Mining Camps
Having the ability and a place to go and get clean at the end of a long work day is a good morale booster. When work takes you to the remote corners of the globe, and has you working in extreme hot or cold environments, a brief moment of personal attention goes a long way, and with it comes a sense of accomplishment as a day’s worth of layers of dirt and sweat are washed away. Industries where professionals get extremely dirty, like the mining industry, require a mine dry that can hold up to both the rigors of the extreme environment and also to the daily uses of the workers.
Alaska Structures has been engineering fabric buildings and mine drys for extreme environments since 1975. In the 40 plus years we have been in business, Alaska Structures has provided more than 65,000 tensioned fabric structures to more than 70 countries around the world. Our best in class mine dry facility designs provide the necessary space for equipment, clothing, and belongings to dry.
Any of the following Alaska Structures’ building models can be configured to meet the mine dry requirements of your mining camp.
15’, 16’, 18’, 20’, 22’, 24’, 26’, 30’ Wide.
Heavy Gable-Style Buildings Provide a Robust and Portable Solution for Any Mine Dry Facility, Locker Room, Changing Room, or Wash Room.
Learn more about HGX Series buildings.
A Quonset-Style Multi-Purpose Building used for Medium-Sized Mine Dry Facilities.
Learn more about MTX Series buildings.
16’ to 150’ Wide.
Our Double-Arch Gable Style Fabric Buildings with Free Span Interiors Up to 150’ Wide and to Any Length. The Perfect Mine Dry Facility for Large Workforce Camps and Mining Camps.
Learn more about GTX Series buildings.
Read more about the benefits of fabric buildings from Alaska Structures.
Get A Free Mine Dry Facility Estimate Today!
Contact us today for a free mine dry facility estimate! A friendly Alaska Structures building specialist will gladly answer any questions you may have and work with you thru all stages of mine dry facility planning, mine dry facility design, mine dry facility engineering, and construction of your mine dry facility!