Industry-leading engineering allows our fabric buildings to offer unmatched levels of safety and durability.
Proven Fabric Building Designs
An Alaska Structures® building specialist will work with you or your project managers to choose a fabric building that meets your project’s unique requirements. We offer an extensive selection of fabric building models in hundreds of sizes. Furthermore, we can easily configure them with a large assortment of options:
- Lighting kits
- Electrical systems
- Power generation and distribution systems
- Ruggedized and portable HVAC systems
- Window and door packages
- Soft-wall partitions to create private sleeping quarters, modular offices or separate workspaces
Our Unique Approach to Designing and Engineering Fabric Buildings
When it comes to purchasing a fabric building, we know that a “one-size-fits-all” approach doesn’t work. We first gain an in-depth of understanding of our client’s specific building requirements. Then, we determine the best fabric building model, size and options. We can engineer all our fabric buildings to meet area-specific wind and snow loads for safety, as local codes and the International Building Code (IBC) require.
Fabric Buildings for Fast and Easy Installation
We design our fabric buildings for installation by nonskilled labor. Unlike other instant fabric structures, you do not need prior building expertise and trained crews to set up our building solutions or maintain warranty coverage. We provide detailed instructions with color-coded and labeled pieces to quickly identify and easily assemble our fabric buildings.
For projects with short deadlines or companies needing a turnkey camp system with installation included, Alaska Structures can provide supervisors and trained crews to quickly install our fabric building systems.
Many Fabric Building Models to Choose From
Alaska Structures offers a large selection of fabric building models, including the following:
- DAGB Series™ – Gable truss buildings for large on-site facilities
- HGB Series™ – Heavy-duty gable buildings for locations with extreme conditions
- GB Series™ – Single-arch buildings with straight side walls
- TSX Series™ – Portable cabins for high-end accommodations
- XPL Series™ – Top-of-the-line quick-erect shelters
- SQ Series™ – Robust single-arch buildings
- XT Series™ – Highly portable shelters
A Fabric Building for Any Application
Fabric buildings from Alaska Structures offer an unrivaled degree of versatility. This versatility allows you to use them for an incredible variety of applications, such as these:
- Modular buildings for workforce housing and accommodations
- Hygiene facilities (soft-wall shelters and containerized hygiene facilities)
- Dining halls
- Mobile offices and field offices
- Mission-critical facilities and data centers
- Rapid manufacturing facilities
- Bulk material storage facilities (including frac-sand storage facilities)
- Garages and equipment storage facilities
- Maintenance and repair facilities
- Workshops and fabrication facilities
- On-site warehousing and general storage facilities
- Aircraft hangars, airport terminals and airport buildings
- Quick-erect shelter systems for fly-in camps
- Buildings for public works and transportation departments
- Portable camps for mineral exploration
- Man camps for oil and gas projects in remote locations
- Emergency shelters and survival shelters
- Turnkey camp systems for mining
- Homeless shelters, processing facilities and homeless navigation centers
- Turnkey construction camps for large projects
- Retractable buildings for marinas and dry docks
- Recreational facilities and indoor sports facilities
- Research facilities
Learn why government agencies, businesses and organizations needing a high-performance fabric building choose Alaska Structures.
Please complete the form below for more information or to request a quote. We look forward to discussing your fabric building needs!
Ways to Connect
Toll-Free Telephone (USA / CAN):
+1 (888) 370-1800
+1 (907) 344-1565
6991 E Camelback Road, Suite D-216
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Schedule a day and time that works best for you to discuss your project.