For nearly 50 years, Alaska Structures ® has provided more than 55,000 engineered fabric structures and remote work camps to more than 65 countries. No other fabric building company comes close to the proven excellence or experience of Alaska Structures’ modular building systems! We custom build structures to meet specific building requirements and employ the latest manufacturing technologies using the highest-quality materials, with unmatched production capabilities, and sound engineering to develop the most rugged and longest-lasting building solution available. Engineered fabric buildings from Alaska Structures are capable of of meeting any challenge, environmental or functional.
Join us at the 88th Annual Society of Exploration Geophysicists’ International Exposition and Meeting (SEG18) and learn how our engineered and modular structures can provide solutions for:
- Workforce housing and accommodation
- Research and operations facilities
- Equipment storage and on-site maintenance facilities
- Drilling enclosures
- Remote work camps
- Protected survey facilities
- Field offices or modular offices
- Emergency and survival shelters
- Health and medical clinics
Alaska Structures’ modular buildings are highly portable. They can be quickly setup and left in place as a permanent installation, or easily taken down and relocated to the next project. We engineer and produce many support systems, designed to seamlessly integrate with any Alaska Structures’ building solution, and offer a greater degree of comfort and energy efficiency, including:
- Plug-and-play lighting and electrical systems
- Proprietary insulation packages, capable of meeting any R-Value
- Alaska ECUs™ - the world’s most rugged and portable HVAC system
- Flooring systems
- Window and door packages
- Power generation and power distribution systems
Come visit us the Alaska Structures booth at this year’s SEG show. Our booth is located along the main aisle, near the poster exhibits, at booth 2636!
See you there!
The Alaska Structures Team