Alaska Structures' fabric buildings are insulated in much the same way as traditional metal or wood buildings. We offer several proprietary insulation options, including the Alaska SuperLayer™ and EnerLayer™ insulation systems. Alaska Structures' insulation packages are designed for:
- Ease of installation
- Seamlessly integrate with any Alaska Structures' building system
- Provide any desired R-value of thermal resistance
- Increase energy-efficiency
- Lower energy costs associated with heating and/or cooling
- Provide a greater level of comfort in hot or cold climates
Our insulation systems are made with hypoallergenic, fire-resistant, and non-toxic materials that are designed to resist mold and mildew.